Yields: 4 servings per recipe - 1/2 zucchini per serving
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 T. olive oil
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese
- ¼ c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ t. salt
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- ¼ t. Italian seasoning
- Slice zucchini into ¼ inch pieces and toss with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl combine the Parmesan, Panko, salt, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the zucchini in a single layer and top with a small amount of the Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes and then switch your oven to broil.
- Let broil until crispy and golden brown.
- Calories: 239
- Fat: 11 grams
- Carbs: 21 grams
- Protein: 15 grams