Lemon Garlic Hummus
Yields: 16 oz. - 4 servings per recipe
- 15 oz. can Garbanzo beans
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 t. cumin
- ½ t. salt
- 1 T. sesame oil
- 1 t. lemon juice
- Drain Garbanzo beans, but keep liquid to the side.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients on low speed except the sesame oil.
- Slowly drizzle in sesame oil, followed by the reserved bean liquid to reach desired consistency.
- NOTE: Sesame oil is used in this recipe to replace the traditional tahini paste. You may also use olive oil.
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbs: 17 grams
- Protein: 6 grams