- 1 large seedless (English) cucumber
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 package feta cheese
- 1 small jar of quartered artichoke hearts in water (optional)
- 3 T. Greek dressing
- Cut cucumber lengthwise into 4 equal pieces and cut into a small dice.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- If using artichoke hearts, rough chop if pieces are too large.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently.
- Let set up at least 1 hour and enjoy!
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 36 grams
- Carbs: 16 grams
- Protein: 25 grams