Garlic Balsamic Ribs
Yields: 1 rack of ribs
- 1 rack pork ribs
- ¼ c. everyday seasoning (or a combo of salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- ⅛ c. balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Cut the rack of ribs in half and place in a baking dish.
- Coat well with the everyday seasoning.
- Cover with foil and allow to marinate a minimum of 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, and place the ribs in (still covered with foil).
- After one hour, remove the foil and raise the oven heat to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze the ribs with lemon juice and coat with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Bake an additional hour, remove from oven, and enjoy!
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 20 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams