Fiesta Lime Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet Fiesta Lime Seasoning (McCormick Grill Mates)
- In a bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and seasoning packet.
- Add the pork chops to the mixture, and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Add the mixture and pork chops to a baking dish.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 24 grams
- Carbs: 3 grams
- Protein: 14 grams