One Pan Beef Stir Fry
Yields: 6 servings per recipe
- 2 lbs. skirt or ribeye steak (high quality is key!)
- 2 c. broccoli florets
- 1 c. sliced or baby carrots
- 1 c. snap peas
- 1/3 t. sesame oil
- 1 t. fresh or ground ginger
- 1/2 t. TLC House Seasoning (sea salt, garlic and pepper)
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. low sodium soy sauce
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- In a bowl mix together the sesame oil, ginger, seasoning, dijon and soy sauce.
- Slice steak into thins strips and add to the mixture in the bowl.
- Let meat rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Arrange broccoli, carrots and snap peas on the baking sheet and lightly drizzle with a bit of sesame oil.
- Add beef to the pain, and drizzle remaining marinade over all ingredients. Toss gently.
- Cook at 425 degrees for about 15 minutes. (I like my veggies still pretty crunchy.)
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa and enjoy!
- Calories: 381
- Fat: 19 grams
- Carbs: 6 grams
- Protein: 41 grams